AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider
This is the American Heart Assoc.’s eLearning BLS for
Healthcare Providers course. When you submit your info,
you will receive an email with directions for completing
Part 1. After completing Part 1 print out the certificate.
Then call the office to schedule your Skills Check Part 2.
These are held every Tuesday at 10:00 am or
Thursdays at 4:00 pm excluding holidays. If those times
are inconvenient for an additional $15.00 we can
schedule custom 1 on 1 time anytime during business
How this program works
- Sign up and make payment. You can pay with any credit card shown under the pay now tab
or you can pay directly through your Paypal account. All payment are secured!
- Within 24 hours you will get an email with a link to the online training along with a security
code to access part 1 of the training process.
- Part 1 completion is done online and at your convenience. Upon completion you will print a
certificate that you must keep and turn in. Part #1 is now complete.
- Part 2 completion is done by scheduling yourself into a skills check. Skills checks are
completed every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Once the skills exam is completed you will be issued your certification card.
309 5th St.
Charleroi, PA 15022